- ARE THE JUMPING CASTLES CLEANED BEFORE DELIVERY?
Yes, all the castles are washed and sterilized before each delivery
- CAN I COLLECT THE CASTLE OR SLIDE MYSELF?
Sorry, no, we do the deliveries.
- WHEN I HIRE A JUMPING CASTLE WILL IT BE MY RESPONSIBILITY?
Most definitely, should anything happen to it while it is in your care you would either have to repair the damage or replace the JUMPING CASTLE OR SLIDE
- DO YOU HIRE OUT EXTENSION CORDS?
Yes we do, R30 each, make sure you book one with your JUMPING CASTLE - we won't have extra on the day of delivery.
- IS IT DIFFICULT TO SET UP THE JUMPING CASTLE?
Not at all! Simply roll it open, attach the fan to the pipe on the castle by wrapping the elastic around the square outlet on the fan, plug the fan in
- DO YOU NEED ELECTRICITY TO SET UP THE JUMPING CASTLE?
Yes, the fan needs to be plugged in
- CAN THE JUMPING CASTLE WORK OFF A GENERATOR?
- WHAT POWER SOURCE DO I NEED TO POWER THE JUMPING CASTLE?
You need a 220w power outlet
- WHAT DO I DO WITH THE JUMPING CASTLE AND FAN WHEN IT RAINS?
Unplug the blower, let the jumping castle deflate, fold it in half, make sure you take the fan out of the rain and put it under cover, you don't want the fan to blow... you would have to replace it